- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- IAU Lynx - our newsletter
- Specialized Portals
- The World Higher Education Database Portal (WHED)
The WHED Portal provides exhaustive coverage of higher education institutions and education systems, it is the most comprehensive and efficient tool to find information about higher education throughout the world.
- IAU Global Portal on Higher Education and Research for Sustainable Development (HESD)
The IAU Portal on HESD is a collaborative platform centralizing and disseminating information on activities and actions promoting sustainable development undertaken by Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) around the world. It is to assist IAU Member universities and organisations in particular to develop their own activities and services in support of HESD. It is also a source of information for others.
- International Bibliographic Database on Higher Education (HEDBIB)
HEDBIB is a database on higher education systems, administration, planning, policy, and evaluation. It has been maintained by the IAU since 1988, and was redeveloped and upgraded in 2010. HEDBIB contains bibliographic references to all publications held in the specialised collection of the IAU-UNESCO Information Centre as well as new higher education publications and documents identified by the IAU Information Centre monitoring team.
- Portal on innovative approaches to doctoral education in Africa (IDEA)
The IDEA - PhD Portal is developed in partnership with IAU Members and in particular with the partner Universities in Africa. It offers institutional and organisational profiles and announces calls and offers of interest to IAU Members in particular.
To get involved in the various portals mentioned above please go to the respective portals and /or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.