- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- Global Academy Jobs (GAJ)
- Specialized Portals
- The World Higher Education Database Portal (WHED)
The WHED Portal provides exhaustive coverage of higher education institutions and education systems, it is the most comprehensive and efficient tool to find information about higher education throughout the world.
- Portal on Higher Education/Research and Education For All (HEEFA)
The HEEFA Portal is a collaborative platform to disseminate information of the work being undertaken by higher education in EFA-related fields and to build up a like-minded community. Its aim is to provide access and visibility to data on higher education projects, documents and experts active in EFA.
- Portal on innovative approaches to doctoral education in Africa (IDEA)
The IDEA - PhD Portal has been developed in partnership with IAU Members and in particular with the partner Universities, with ACUP – the Catalan Association of Public Universities and FUOC – the Open University of Catalonia, thanks to financial support provided by Swedish International Development Agency (Sida) and the Spanish International Development Agency.
- Global Portal on Higher Education and Sustainable Development (HESD)
The IAU Portal on HESD is a collaborative platform centralizing and disseminating information on activities and actions promoting sustainable development undertaken by Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) around the world.
- International Bibliographic Database on Higher Education (HEDBIB)
HEDBIB is a database on higher education systems, administration, planning, policy, and evaluation. It has been maintained by the IAU since 1988, and was redeveloped and upgraded in 2010. HEDBIB contains bibliographic references to all publications held in the specialised collection of the IAU-UNESCO Information Centre as well as new higher education publications and documents identified by the IAU Information Centre monitoring team.