- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- IAU Lynx - our newsletter
- Specialized Portals
IAU / Palgrave Prize Essay Competition
Thanks to, and in partnership with, Palgrave Macmillan Ltd., publisher of the Association’s research and reference works, the International Association of Universities (IAU) and COPERNICUS Alliance (CA) are pleased to announce the 2016-2017 IAU/Palgrave and CA Prizes in Higher Education Policy Research.
The aim of the two Prizes are to promote research in the field of higher education policy by recognizing outstanding work on Higher Education and Research for Sustainable Development: A New Academic Discipline? by two scholars: one from IAU and one from CA Member Institutions or Organisations.
An international jury of distinguished scholars and higher education leaders will review the essays submitted and select the most deserving entry. The winning lead authors will be invited to the IAU Conference 2018 or the Copernicus Alliance Conference 2018, where the prize will be awarded.
The results will be widely disseminated by the Association and the Alliance, and they will also be submitted for possible publication in the IAU peer-reviewed journal, Higher Education Policy
• Submission of abstracts (max 500 words plus references) by: 31 May 2017
• Authors whose abstracts are retained will be notified no later than 15 June 2017
• Deadline for final submission: 15 September 2017
Please find the full text of the call here.
Contact: Nicholas Poulton, Editorial Assistant (email@example.com)