- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- Global Academy Jobs (GAJ)
- Specialized Portals
First woman President of IAU elected during the 15th General Conference!
IAU Members at the 15th General Conference, which took place 13-16 November 2016 at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand, elected their new President and Administrative Board. Prof Pam Fredman, Rector of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, was elected the first woman to lead the Association, and will head IAU for the period 2016-2020. The complete Administrative Board can be seen here.
The Conference focused on “Higher Education: A catalyst for innovative and sustainable societies” and more information and presentations will be available shortly on the conference website.