- About IAU
- Services and Publications
- HEDBIB - Bibliographic Database
- HEP - Scholarly Publication
- IAU Horizons - Magazine
- IAU Global Surveys
- WHED Portal/ IHU - Reference Publications
- ISAS (2.0) - Internationalization Service
- Information Centre
- External Links
- Global Academy Jobs (GAJ)
- Specialized Portals
6th IAU’s Global Meeting of Associations (GMA VI)
The 6th edition of the GMA of IAU took place from 6 to 8 May 2015.
Organised in cooperation with IOH and hosted by the University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, the theme of the GMA was:
Social innovation: challenges and prospects for higher education
IAU is pleased to report that the GMA attracted a large audience made up of higher education representatives from all regions of the world and that it offered the opportunity to present comparative approaches to the concept of social innovation.
- Presentations: the presentations on essential themes such as: Social Innovation: concept,implementation, the role of higher education; Social innovation, governance, impact and accountability; The social impact of innovation or Impact of social innovation ? are available by clicking on the "Presentations" link below. Direct links to the presentations are available in the document.
- Programme: the programme and bios of the speakers are available by clicking on the "Programme" link below.
- Photos: a selection of photos taken during the event is available here.
- To learn more about the event, the website remains available: www.etouches.com/iaugma6
- To learn more about OUI-IOHE: www.oui-iohe.org/fr
- To learn more about the University of Montreal: www.umontreal.ca